I agree with your view of how PLNs have helped restaurant businesses and entertainment businesses. The paper is based on extensive research and is connected to the course content about PLNs.  It is indeed true that many businesses were affected by the COVID-19 pandemic. My new thinking after reading your post is that every business needs to have digital alternatives for conducting business. This is because the risks of business shutdown are higher with the prevalence of highly infectious diseases, wars, and poor diplomatic relations. I am wondering if you watched the video that was shared on the course YouTube Channel (https://youtu.be/LgoDet6pwaI). The guest speaker Mo Amir shared so much about how to create a global PLN and how he built his career around the PLN. He also mentioned how he connects to various influencers and creates an audience for his Podcasts. Besides, you mentioned channels like YouTube and Zoom that have highly been effective for learning, promoting businesses, and entertaining. Something I am thinking is that probably businesses should revise their business models to integrate elements of PLN in their online business and communications. To conclude, I think the PLN offers valuable opportunities for our career development, either in our professions and businesses.